Thursday, February 22, 2024

Week 34: Home on the Range - Fort Smith, Arkansas

Hey all!

I have all of two seconds tonight, but next week I'll make it up to y'all. 

Eight months!

Highlights of this week were amateur goat-herding, a 7-hour road trip to Springfield, Missouri, and a jog in the park with our good buddy Juan. 

Elder Keller and I are seeing serious miracles here. The Gospel works. It's funny how consistently I'm surprised by that simple truth.

I'll read about Jesus Christ in the scriptures and be like "wow, I feel better now" like it's some huge revelation. We'll teach someone and then they come to church and love it and somehow that's shocking. My tiny human brain makes me laugh sometimes. 

God acts in our lives daily. The times I notice just a few of the numberless little mercies from Heavenly Father are the times when I feel joy. He is the source of all happiness. 

Alma 30:44:

"The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator."

Love you all!

Elder Rigby














More Photos and Videos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2sk1refRidSszyYk7

 

No comments:

Post a Comment